Welcome to HTX Soccer Club!
Enjoy a fun introduction to soccer, with skills training for
players. Our first–class facilities are located
in a supervised, safe environment, and we provide full-time
office support as a service to all members.
This is a volunteer coach program. Each and every
team requires at least one parent volunteer coach who receives training,
resources, guidance and support from our team of full-time, dedicated,
Equipping young athletes (ages 7-10) with the tools to become competitive soccer players, focusing on:
- Character (Teaching Respect, Work Ethic, Unity & Tenacity)
- Competence (Improving Technical skill, Tactical decision making & Physical coordination)
- Communication (Providing quality coaching to players, and clear information to parents).
Players receive professional coaching at every training session and game.
The Competitive Program provides young athletes (U10-U19) the opportunity to play against local, regional and national opposition with ability level formed teams.
The Competitive Program prepares players for this level of opposition in the following ways.
- Teaching skillful, possession and attacking soccer
- Players are developed through a proven curriculum renowned for developing excellence
- Players are continuously pushed in practices and in games. For our club, we want to push players to the next level
Each competitive team is lead by a licensed Head Coach who is
responsible for the complete cycle of player development. Plan, Perform
and Evaluate. The Head Coach is supported by a Director of Coaching. The
term ‘trainer’ does not exist in our organization. Parents provide
administrative support only.
HTX Soccer offers elite programs for the top U10-U19 players in
Houston and the surrounding areas. This is the highest level of
competition for the best players in Houston. Being a part of the elite
program is more demanding that a competitive team. Players need to
demonstrate the highest level of commitment to training & games for
the entire year. Elite teams are formed with the highest ability players
from the area.
Watch our new club video!